Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Settling In

I know for anyone who checks this I have been very slow at putting up the next post, but I have two very busy reasons why! Clara and Caleb are doing great and I love hearing their giggles and whispers. They are playing together really well for a good part of the day other parts of the day they are like any other brother and sister- driving each other crazy!

Clara has mastered the (well almost) the English language. I am amazed everyday how much she has learned in a few short months! She no longer speaks any Chinese and I wish I had taken a few more videos of her speaking it.

For those that have met Clara you know she is a feisty, spicy little girl! She sure does keep us on our toes and is a girl that knows what she wants! But there are also those moments when she loves to snuggle with her mommy and daddy and gives us an endless supply of kisses!

Caleb is enjoying being home with me all day and loves visits to Mira. He likes fishing with Poppy and even has a pet worm which he named Good Wormy. I am trying to get used to the fact that he will be heading to Primary in  a few weeks. I think there will be more than a few tears shed that day.

This summer we have been busy spending lots of time on the Mira. They both love the water so we have lots of fun in the river. Clara likes going for boat rides but Caleb is still the captain of the ship! Bernie used most of his vacation for our trip to China but he did come Mira with on for a long weekend. The kids loved a campfire and three sunny days on the river! We have had a few play dates with friends and many trips to the beach. It has been great showing Clara all of our favorite things!

Here are some pictures from the last few months!













No comments:

Post a Comment